Alabama Weights & Measures

If you're operating one or more weighing devices in the course of conducting your business, you will need to visit to register or renew your registered weighing devices. Read the letter from the Department of Agriculture and Industries. In addition, you will need a licensed serviceman to inspect and certify your scales. H & M Food Equipment can take care of that for you. Give us a call today!